Just accept it. I'll try to figure out a way to have some sort of "Spoiler button" that pops up over the content that may ruin a movie for you, but for now, sorry. Them's the breaks.
I have been keeping a document of all the films I have watched since 2003, and given ratings to each and every one of them. If I watch a movie twice, I will grade it twice, because my impression is bound to change with each subsequent viewing. For about 95% of the films, there is some sort of review. This is not a Roger Ebert review, in which I recommend seeing or not seeing a film. This is more of a list of "huh, that was interesting" moments, memorable quotes, problems I had, or the general way a movie made me feel.
I originally did all of this so that I could have a document of my impressions of all the films I've seen, as after several hundred films, its hard to keep track of why exactly I liked/loved/loathed a particular film.
These reviews have appeared in numerous forms before on the web, first on my livejournal (R.I.P.), then on my short lived website, and now here, for the time being. When I get the time, I would like to again redesign a website that can categorize the reviews in a much more manageable way, hopefully with some sort of cross referenced system...ah, the fantasies I harbor! Anyone understand computers and want to help?
As always, comments and arguments are appreciated.
Ciao,
Queen Mab
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment